Swing Into Spring!Posted on Mar 09, 2021
Members, did you know your family members living at your address can also join Penny Post Credit Union?
Swing into Spring … and get your family to join our family!
Recommend Penny Post membership to your family, and when they join our family during March, we will reward both you and the new member with a £10 Spring Bonus!
Family members must be aged 18 or over and live at the same address as the existing Penny Post member. New members can join online or by calling our Customer Services Team on 0333 332 1461 during office hours.
If not Royal Mail Group employees, family members can save into their Penny Post savings account by setting up a regular standing order from a bank or building society. Further details on how to do this will be in the new member’s welcome email.
Hurry though, this is a limited time offer, for family members joining during March 2021, so swing into spring-action and make sure your family doesn’t miss out!
Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is restricted to one family member per existing member. Additional family members are welcome to join Penny Post, but will not receive a bonus.
- To qualify, family members must live at the same address as the existing member and be 18 years old or over. Young savers do not qualify for this offer.
- The promotion will only run from during March 2021.
- The £10 bonuses will be credited to both Penny Post accounts after the new member’s first standing order or payroll deduction is received. This must be within 2 months of joining, else the bonuses will not be paid.
- Employees, directors & volunteers of Penny Post Credit Union and their close relatives are not able to participate in this promotion.
- Entry into the promotion will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Penny Post Credit Union’s decision as to those qualifying for the promotion is final. No correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered into.