Summer Holiday FestivalPosted on Jul 02, 2021
Welcome to our Summer Holiday Festival!After a difficult year, many of us have had to change holiday plans, and with rules on travelling abroad chopping and changing daily, we may be holidaying with a difference in 2021! Our Summer Holiday Festival, part of our 25th Anniversary Celebrations, is about celebrating summer, sharing members’ holiday experiences to inspire others, and celebrating the Great British Summer!
Whilst it might not be what we want, there are still lots of opportunities to enjoy a summer break, and our Summer Holiday Festival is here to help members! During the next 3 weeks we’ll be sharing guides, tips, and holiday ideas along with some great competitions, to help you make the most of your 2021 summer holiday!
So, sunglasses to the ready, welcome to our Summer Holiday Festival! With a chance to win a UK mini break and 1 of 3 summer hampers, make sure you join in now!
WIN a £250 Great Little Breaks voucher!
Greatlittlebreaks.com offer a wide variety of UK short breaks for all occasions, and we have a £250 gift voucher up for grabs! Whether you like enjoying a ramble in the countryside, discovering a new city, an exhilarating coastal break or indulging in a relaxing spa weekend, there is sure to be a great little break to suit you!
For a chance to WIN this £250 Great Little Breaks voucher or 1 of 3 Summer Hampers in our Summer Holiday Festival, simply answer our 4 quick questions by clicking here to complete a ‘Penny Post Festival Passport‘! Its free to enter & will only take a couple of minutes to complete!
Question 1: Best UK destination – Where in the UK do you love to go for a well-earned break? Whether it’s the beach, a city break, rural retreat or somewhere off the beaten track, where is your best UK holiday destination? Help us create our members’ ‘Top 10’ by sharing your favourite UK destination!Question 2: Favourite holiday destination – Where is your favourite holiday destination, anywhere in the world? See members’ favourite destinations on our Summer Holiday Festival Map by clicking here!Question 3: Top holiday tip – Help other members by sharing your ‘Top Holiday Tip’! We want to hear your tips and tricks to take the stress out of a holiday, from advice on packing luggage or keeping the kids entertained to eating out on a budget! Check out members’ Holiday Tips by clicking here!Question 4: Your ‘treat instead of a holiday’ – Without the usual holiday to look forward to, many of us have ‘treated’ ourselves over the last 18 months! Last year we really enjoyed celebrating some of our members amazing Lockdown Projects, so here’s your chance to share something which was your ‘treat instead of a holiday’!
Entries close at 23:59 on Sunday 25th July, so enter now by clicking here!
And if a £250 voucher isn’t enough, we also have 3 great summer hampers to be WON …
Fancy winning a Summer Hamper?
Then make sure you’ve created a Penny Post Festival Passport by completing our Summer Holiday Festival questions, as we have 3 great summer hampers packed with treats for 3 lucky members -1. The 250th member to create a Penny Post Festival Passport!2. Our favourite Top Holiday Tip, and3. A new member, drawn at random, who has joined Penny Post since 1st June 2021 & created a Penny Post Festival Passport!
… will all WIN a Summer Hamper! Enter now by clicking here! Good luck!
Hoping to get away this summer?
Then Penny Post could help with our range of 5* award winning loans. Tailored to suit your budget, and with bite – sized repayments straight from your pay, a Penny Post loan could be cheaper than you think. Find our more here or check out our loan calculator to see how much a Penny Post loan might cost!
Here’s are some Festival Passport’s from the Penny Post Team …
Competition terms and conditions
- The Summer Holiday Festival is being run by Penny Post Credit Union (FRN 213680) whose registered office is Penny Post Credit Union Ltd, NWMMC, Sun Street, Wolverhampton WV1 1AA
- The Summer Holiday Festival competitions are open to all adult members over 18 years. Employees, directors & volunteers of Penny Post Credit Union and their close relatives are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Entries for the Summer Holiday Festival competition end at 11:59 on Sunday 25th July 2021. After this, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The main prize is a £250 Great Little Breaks voucher. The vouchers can be redeemed against any greatlittlebreaks.com booking made online or via phone with the friendly Great Little Breaks team.
- All prizes are as stated, and no alternatives will be offered.
- The winners agree to the use of their name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Winners will be drawn at random within 10 days of the closing date of each competition.
- If we are unable to contact a winner, or the winner does not respond within 14 days, we reserve the right to draw another winner.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Penny Post Credit Union’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final.
- No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.