Haunting Halloween SpooktacularPosted on Oct 26, 2021
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED – Congratulations to Lynsey from Lanark, the lucky winner of our Haunting Halloween Spooktacular. On hearing she was the winner, Lynsey said “I love Halloween and one of the best things about being a postie is getting to see all of the houses decorated and getting to show pictures of them to my kids. So when I saw the competition I immediately went through my pictures 🎃 I was so happy when I realised I had won especially as every little helps on the build up to Christmas. Thank you so much Penny Post!!”
Calling all pumpkin pickers, wicked witches, black cats, mystical wizards & Penny Post members! Join in our Haunting Halloween Spooktacular for a chance to WIN £25, whilst helping credit unions across the globe!
Whether a painted pumpkin, ghoulish decorations, frightful fancy dress or mystical magic, we want to see your Haunting Halloween Spooktacular creations!
To take part, and for a chance to WIN £25, simply share a picture of your favourite Halloween decorations on our Facebook or Twitter page, by Nivo or email! The spooktacular decorations could be on your walk, round or at home!
One lucky member will be drawn at random, and win £25, AND … for every member who shares a picture, we’ll also donate £1 to the Worldwide Foundation for Credit Unions Priority Fund.
Helping Credit Unions across the globe
Thursday, 21st October was International Credit Union Day, when credit unions across the world come together to recognise and reflect on the credit union movement’s history, promote its achievements, recognize hard work, and share member experiences. So, inspired by our new partnership with Florida based Community First Credit Union, Halloween seems a great time to have fun and do our bit to support fellow credit unions in communities throughout the world.
The Worldwide Foundation of Credit Unions, the international development and charitable arm of the World Council of Credit Unions, strives to improve lives and communities through credit unions. Their Priority Fund supports ongoing technical projects worldwide, aiding credit union systems with scaling up their digitization tools and member experience to offer services safely and affordably.
Remember, we’ll donate £1 to support the Foundation’s Priority Fund, for every member who shares a picture, and you’ll be entered into our prize draw for a chance to WIN £25.
So, what are you waiting for, share your Halloween pictures now! Good luck!
Hurry though, as the contest ends at midnight on Sunday, October 31st!
Terms & Conditions
- The Haunting Halloween Spooktacular is being run by Penny Post Credit Union (FRN 213680) whose registered office is Penny Post Credit Union Ltd, NWMMC, Sun Street, Wolverhampton WV1 1AA
- The Haunting Halloween Spooktacular is open to all adult members over 18 years. Employees, directors & volunteers of Penny Post Credit Union and their close relatives are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Entries for the Haunting Halloween Spooktacular end at midnight on Sunday 31st October 2021. After this, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The prize is £25. It will be credited to the winning member’s Regular Savings Account. The prize is as stated, and no alternatives will be offered.
- The winners agree to the use of their name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner will be drawn at random within 10 days of the closing date of each competition.
- If we are unable to contact a winner, or the winner does not respond within 14 days, we reserve the right to draw another winner.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Penny Post Credit Union’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final.
- No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.