Anniversary Loan OfferPosted on Mar 09, 2021
Get up to £250 cash back with our ‘limited edition’ Anniversary Loan Offer, when you take out a new Silver, Gold, Platinum or Starter loan OR ‘Top Up’ your existing loan between 1st February and 31st March 2021.
On 31st January 2021, Penny Post celebrates 25 years serving the Royal Mail family. This great achievement is only made possible by the support of you, our members. The Anniversary loan offer, with up to £250 cash back, is an ‘Anniversary Reward’ from us to our members … another way to say ‘thank you’ for your support over our first 25 years!
So, if you’re considering home improvements, have a garden project in mind, are looking to upgrade the car or to borrow for another reason, apply for a Penny Post loan and get a cash back reward to treat yourself or the family!
Hurry though, this great ‘limited edition’ offer is only available between 1st February and 31st March 2021, so make sure you don’t miss out!
How much cash back will I get?
Use this chart to see how much cash back you could get!
Please note – If you ‘Top Up’ an existing loan, only the ‘Top Up’ loan value qualifies for the reward.
How to Apply
It’s easy, with NO complicated promotion code to quote!
- Visit our Loans at a Glance page and decide on your preferred choice for a Silver, Gold, Platinum or Starter loan*.
- Have a recent payslip and your monthly income and expenditure to hand.
- Login to Online Banking, 24/7, and complete our online loan application form.
- Alternatively, contact our Customer Services Team**, who will be able to assist you.
- Upload a recent payslip (from within the last month) ensuring all details are visible or send through the Nivo App. You may also be required to agree to Open Banking or provide 3 months bank statements.
- If your application is approved with a minimum loan term of 2 years, you will automatically qualify for a cash back reward!
When will I receive my cash back reward?
Your cash back reward will automatically be credited to your Penny Post savings account around the 20th day of the month following the month your loan is issued. So, for loans issued in February, you will receive your cash back around the 20th March, and for loans issued in March, around 20th April. See it as a little extra to treat yourself or the family!
*Do I qualify for a cash back reward?
As part of our 25th Anniversary celebrations, we want to include as many members as possible, but unfortunately the following are excluded –
- Rapid and Seasonal loans
- Silver loan applications or Top Ups below the value of £750
- Gold Loan applications or Top Ups below the value of £1500
- Members who do not qualify to apply for a Top Up during February or March
Our friendly Customer Services Team are always available during office hours to answer any questions or queries. Call them on 0333 332 1461, send a secure message using the Nivo App or email email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions
- All loans are offered subject to status & will be assessed on an individual basis. As part of this credit checks will be carried out. All loans subject to approval.
- The Anniversary Loan offer ends on 31st March 2021. Cash back will not apply to loan applications received after 31st March 2021. Penny Post reserve the right to close the promotion early, subject to demand.
- 24 month or 104 week minimum repayment period applies.
- The Rapid & Seasonal loans do NOT qualify for the cash back offer.
- A member may repay their loan early, but if repaid within 6 months of issue date, cash back reward must be repaid.
- For Top Up loans, only the new issue loan value will qualify for the reward.
- If a member has not repaid at least 10% of the original loan value, or 25% in the case of Gold and Platinum loans, they cannot apply to Top up their loan, and therefore will not qualify for this promotion.
- Cash back reward will be credited to members share account on or around the 20th day of the month following the month of issue. So, for loans issued in February, you will receive your cash back around the 20th March, and for loans issued in March, around 20th April.
- If a member is in arrears, the cashback reward will be forfeited.
- Penny Post reserve the right to transfer a member’s savings to cover loan arrears if payments are not received on time.
- Cash back loan deals are offered subject to availability.
- Applicants must be over 18 years old.
- Standard lending terms & conditions apply. Penny Post reserves the right to add additional Terms or Conditions.