25th Anniversary Members’ DrawPosted on Jan 14, 2021
On 31st January 2021, Penny Post celebrates its 25th Anniversary, and not even a worldwide pandemic can stop us celebrating this fantastic milestone!
25 years serving the Royal Mail family is a great achievement, only made possible by the support of you, our members. So, to launch our celebrations, and to say a massive ‘thank you’ to all our members, we have a special 25th Anniversary Members’ Draw with a fantastic £3,500 prize fund!
One lucky member will win a £1,000 first prize, and a further 25 members will win £100 each!
Every adult member will automatically be entered into the draw, so you don’t need to do anything! However, if you have moved home, or changed your mobile number or email, but forgotten to let us know, now is the time to do so! It would be sad if we couldn’t notify one of the winners, because we don’t have correct contact details! Please let us have your new address using Nivo by clicking here, or call our Customer Services team on 0333 332 1461 during opening hours (proof required).
We have lots planned over the coming weeks to mark our 25th Anniversary including ‘limited edition’ giveaways, and we’ll also be reflecting on our first 25 years serving the Royal Mail community, so as the saying goes, make sure you ‘watch this space’!
Good luck everyone!
25th Anniversary Members’ Draw Terms & Conditions
- The draw is being run by Penny Post Credit Union (FRN 213680) whose registered office is Penny Post Credit Union Ltd, NWMMC, Sun Street, Wolverhampton WV1 1AA
- The draw is open to all adult members over 18 years. Each adult member will automatically have 1 entry in the draw.
- Employees, directors & volunteers of Penny Post Credit Union and their close relatives are not eligible to enter the draw.
- The prizes are a £1,000 first prize, and 25 runner up prizes of £100. The prizes are as stated and no alternatives will be offered.
- The draw will be made on Monday 1st February 2021 using a random number generator.
- The winners will be selected at random and notified by email or telephone within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to draw a replacement winner.
- Prize money will be credited to the winning members’ Penny Post account.
- With permission, we would like to use the winners’ names in publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Penny Post Credit Union’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final.
- No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.