Win a share of £250 in our 25th Anniversary Christmas QuizPosted on Dec 15, 2021
It’s Christmas, and we’re giving members the chance to win a share of £250 in our 25th Anniversary Christmas Quiz! Five lucky members who answer all our Christmas Quiz questions correctly, will be drawn at random and each win £50!
Throughout the year we’ve been celebrating, sharing reflections and fun competitions with members to celebrate our first 25 years serving the Royal Mail family. The 25th Anniversary Christmas Quiz is the latest, and final celebration, so make sure you don’t miss out!
To enter and for a chance to win a share of £250 in our 25th Anniversary Christmas Quiz, simply select the correct answer to each of our 12 festive questions! It should only take a few minutes to complete, so give it a go and enter now! Good luck!
Entries close at 11:59pm on Monday 3rd January 2022.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from everyone at Penny Post!
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The 25th Anniversary Christmas Quiz is being run by Penny Post Credit Union (FRN 213680) whose registered office is Penny Post Credit Union Ltd, NWMMC, Sun Street, Wolverhampton WV1 1AA.
- The 25th Anniversary Christmas Quiz is open to all adult members over 18 years. Employees, directors & volunteers of Penny Post Credit Union and their close relatives are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Entries for the 5th Anniversary Christmas Quiz end at 11:59pm on Monday 3rd January 2022. After this, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The prize fund is £250, with 5 members each winning £50. The prizes will be credited to the winning members’ Regular Savings Accounts. The prize is as stated, and no alternatives will be offered.
- The winners agree to the use of their name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner will be drawn at random within 10 days of the closing date of each competition.
- If we are unable to contact a winner, or the winner does not respond within 14 days, we reserve the right to draw another winner.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Penny Post Credit Union’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final.
- No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.