Customer Service Apprentice VacancyPosted on Jun 30, 2021
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice to join our Customer Service Team.
The candidate will provide the highest quality of professional support required to enable our customers or potential customers to make effective use of all our services. All aspects of customer service will be covered, whilst ensuring efficiency, accuracy and detail.
Desired skills –
- ICT competency is a must, particularly in the use of Microsoft programs
- Effective communicator by telephone, letter and email
- Manages time appropriately, plans and organises
- Personal qualities
- Friendly and personable
- Articulate in thoughts and ideas
- Professional demeanour in all situations
- Diplomatic in communications
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Works well under pressure and is able to multi-task and prioritise
- Demonstrates initiative
- Is pro-active and accountable
- Demonstrates an excellent work ethic
- Willingness to actively participate in training and development activities
- Works as a member of a team, maintaining a close relationship with other colleagues and service users
Desired qualifications –
Grade A*-C (9-4) or equivalents in Maths, English and preferably an ICT qualification.
Future prospects –
A full-time permanent role will be offered to the right candidate with potential progression, if both the company and apprentice agree.
Things to consider –
The candidate will attend In-Comm for a one week induction, followed by one day a month training sessions as part of the 20% off the job training. An assessor will also visit the candidate once a month for a period of twelve months in order to deliver the qualification to the candidate at the company.
For more information and to apply, click here.
Closing date for applications is 17th July 2021.