Win £250 in our Autumn CompetitionPosted on Sep 29, 2021
To celebrate the launch of our new website, we’re giving members a chance to win £250 in our Autumn Competition!
It will only take you a few minutes to enter the competition and be sure to look out for our ‘Top Tips’ to help you find the correct answers! One lucky member who answers all 6 questions correctly, will be drawn at random and will win £250, so make sure you enter here now! Good luck!
Our new Penny Post website launched at the beginning of September, and we’ve already had some great feedback from members! The first stage of our online improvement plan, the new website includes a new savings calculator and loan finder. Please do take time to browse the website and enter our competition, and let us have your feedback!
We have further online improvements planned for the New Year including an upgrade to our Online Banking area, including instant bank transfers.
Entries close at 11:59pm on Sunday 31st October 2021, so enter now and don’t miss out! Good luck!
Competition terms and conditions
- The Autumn Competition is being run by Penny Post Credit Union (FRN 213680) whose registered office is Penny Post Credit Union Ltd, NWMMC, Sun Street, Wolverhampton WV1 1AA
- The Autumn Competition is open to all adult members over 18 years. Employees, directors & volunteers of Penny Post Credit Union and their close relatives are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Entries for the Autumn Competition end at 11:59pm on Sunday 31st October 2021. After this, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The prize is £250. It will be credited to the winning member’s Regular Savings Account. The prize is as stated, and no alternatives will be offered.
- The winners agree to the use of their name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner will be drawn at random within 10 days of the closing date of each competition.
- If we are unable to contact a winner, or the winner does not respond within 14 days, we reserve the right to draw another winner.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Penny Post Credit Union’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final.
- No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.